Hola a tod@s

Los templates de Final Cut me salen todos en blanco y he descubierto que es por culpa del pluggin "Colorista" de Red Giant. En los filtros de mi FCP y Motion está, pero lo busco y rebusco en mi ordenador y no lo encuentro.

He probado a bajarme otra vez el paquete Red Giant y desinstalar, pero me dice que no encuentra nadaque desinstalar. Entonces lo he vuelto a instalar y a desinstalar pero me sigue saliendo en FCP y Motion.

Por favor, ¿alguna idea de como eliminar este pluggin?

Muchas gracias

• 3 weeks later...

Para poder trabajar con el material de la C300 (a falta de actualización del plug-in para la familia de cámaras XF incluida la C300 en Final Cut X): XfcpX

En este artículo explican el flujo de trabajo: How to Import C300 Footage in Avid, FCP X and Premiere

Apple Final Cut X

Final Cut Pro X is getting better every day, and version 10.0.3 brings a lot of updates, including multi-cam editing and support for external IO devices like AJA’s Io XT. It can be a bit tricky, though, to bring your Canon C300 footage into Final Cut X. FCP X does not natively support the Canon MXF files, and Canon has not yet written a plugin. So to bring in footage, we have to first convert the Canon files into QuickTime (MOV) format. We first tried converting the footage with Sony’s XDCAM Transfer application, which converts Sony MXF into QuickTime, but we found that this caused audio skips and other issues. Searching the internet I found a program called XfcpX, which was written to convert Canon MXF into working MOVs. Download XfcpX, donate to the nice guys over at Pika, and open up the app.

FCPX_Convert.jpg

With the app open, click on the ‘Locate’ button and find the folder that contains your different Canon footage. XfcpX expects that you used the XF Utility to download your clips. If you manually copied the data off the cards then it may not work. I chose my Canon folder, which contains two folders of footage.

xFCPXLocate.jpg

Choose your destination folder and click on the ’1..2..3.. Go’ button. XfcpX will start working and should convert each clip fairly quickly. Canon splits long video clips into 2GB pieces, which you won’t notice in the other NLEs, but XfcpX just converts the individual chunks into QuickTime files. Nothing is lost along the way, but you’ll have to recombine all these pieces on your timeline to edit. (Hopefully, a Final Cut Pro X plugin for Canon clips will come along soon.) Now open up FCP X and import the files you just converted.

FCPXimport.jpg

Then find the footage that you just converted. Mine is in a folder called ‘Process’.

FCPX_Import2.jpg

Choose the converted files and bring them right into FCP X. Now you are ready to edit.

FCPX_Done.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Canon ha actualizado el XF Utility: Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro X 2.0 update

Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro X 2.0 is plug-in software for loading movie clips captured by compatible camcorders to Final Cut Pro X made by Apple Inc.

Drivers & Software

Details - Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro X 2.0

ID : 0200192502 _ EN _ 1

Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro X 2.0 is plug-in software for loading movie clips captured by compatible camcorders to Final Cut Pro X made by Apple Inc.

OS Mac OS X v10.7

File Name xpfm-2-0-0-4-8l.dmg.gz

File Version 2.0

File Size 3.38 MB

File Languages English |Spanish |German |French |Italian |Japanese |Russian |Chinese |

Post Date 02/14/2012

History

Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro X 2.0 ;

- Final Cut Pro X is now supported.

Environment

1. Installation Requirements

The following software must be installed on the PC

- Final Cut Pro X 10.0.3

2. Supported OSes

Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro X

3. Compatible PCs

CPU;

In addition to the support conditions of Final Cut Pro X, must be an Intel CPU

RAM;

4. Hard Disk Space

5. Display

6. Supported Models

EOS C300 / EOS C300 PL / XF305 / XF300 / XF105 / XF100

Setup

1. Confirm that Final Cut Pro X 10.0.3 has been installed to the computer.

2. Download "xpfm-2-0-0-4-8l.dmg.gz" from the download page.

3. Double-click "xpfm-2-0-0-4-8l.dmg.gz". After decompressing the file, "xpfm-2-0-0-4-8l.dmg" will be created.

4. Double-click "xpfm-2-0-0-4-8l.dmg". The disk image "XPFM20" will be mounted.

5. Double-click the installer, "UpdateInstaller" in "XPFM20".

6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.

Zip Type gz

A mi la web solo me carga con Firefox :unsure:

Con esta actualización ya no es necesario el plug-in Xfcpx

FCPX Send To Motion App

download-send-to2.png

I love Final Cut Pro X, but there are still a few features missing. I wanted to be able to send edited clips from my FCPX timeline into Motion 5, without having to setup the project, lookup the in and out points, and replicate that in Motion. So I made an app that lets you send a clip from Final Cut to Motion.

Just export your project as .fcpxml (File > Export XML), drag it onto the dock icon, select the clip you’d like to export, and it’ll create and open a new Motion project, setup with the right length, clip, and frame rate. It’s not perfect, but it saves a lot of time setting up projects and copying information by hand.

Please let me know if you run into any issues – it’s a beta app. I’d like to continue development on this plugin, and eventually submit it to the Mac App Store. If this app is useful to you, please donate using the button below!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hola,

Una pregunta alguien me puede ayudar a eliminar unas carpetas de FX que tengo en el final cut 7?son los de fx factory pero trial!por lo que no los quiero para nada y ahora no hay manera de sacarlos.

Gracias

• 4 months later...

NECESITO AYUDA:

Estamos haciendo un docu con una Canon HV30 con los settings: HDV 1080i 25p

La situación es que compramos el Final cut pro X y en la captura solo reconoce algo así como 720 x 576, no me reconoce el set que les comento, según lo que he podido investigar se puede tratar de un plugin faltante, pero me gustaría consultar con los que saben en este foro a ver si me pueden auxiliar... Qué hago para capturar de manera adecuada? (con el final cut pro 6 estaba el set correcto en el menú de captura)

Mil Gracias por su ayuda!