Hola,

Escribo porque me han pedido un vídeo que tenga un Keyframe interval de 1, con unas medidas concretas. Estoy utilizando mpeg streamclip y no sé dónde puedo poner esta opción (creo que no se puede poner).

Alguien me puede decir algún compresor donde sí pueda poner esta opción o si no desde final cut pero tampoco sé bien cómo gestionarlo.

Gracias,

Un saludo

Compressor también, en la pestaña Video, pero como comenta IALEM depende del codec

S0212_VideoPanePart.png

Key Frame Interval field: Enter a value to designate how often (number of frames) you want key frames created in your output media file, or click the Automatic button to have Compressor choose the key frame interval rate (the displayed value is 0 with Automatic on; the actual value is determined during the encoding process).

Fuente

Compressor10.jpg

Keyframe interval. If you have lots of movement in your video, set this to two times your frame rate. If you have limited movement in your video, set this to five times your frame rate. The lower the keyframe interval, the larger your file size, but the better your image quality will be for pieces with lots of movement. I generally set this to 120 for my movies.

Fuente